October 11, 2014
Do you like ice cream in a cone? We do, too.
How about pizza in a cone? Never heard of it?
Pizzacraft reinvented the pizza, putting it in a cone shape, so you can enjoy pizza in one hand, and a cold drink in the other!
Pizzacraft's Pizza Cone Set includes everything you need to make your own individualized pizza-in-a-cone.
The Set includes:
- 2 Pizza Cones
- 2 Pizza Cone Stands
- 1 Dough Cutter
- 1 Dough Crimpe
It also comes with a great pizza cone dough recipe.
Here's a demonstration of how to make pizza cones:
- Pre-heat oven or grill to 400° F.
- Roll pizza dough out to 1/16" thickness and use the cutter to cut the pizza cone shape.
- Dab edges of the dough with water and fold over to seal.
- Use the enclosed dough crimper to ensure the seam is closed.
- Slide dough onto the cone mould and pre-bake for 6-8 minutes, or until it begins to lightly brown.
- Remove cone from oven or grill, let it rest for a few minutes then remove crust from the cone mould.
- Place pre-baked crust into the pizza cone stand and fill with your favorite ingredients.
- Return stand and crust to the oven or grill and bake until golden and bubbly.
- Let cool before eating... if you can wait that long! And enjoy!
Find everything you need: the Pizza Cone Set, Pizzacraft's Pizza '00' Pizza Flour, Recipe Books, and Pizza Stones (if you prefer conventional pizzas) for grills and ovens right around the corner at the Kopper Kettle in downtown Durant!
October 9, 2014
Captain Rodney's Cheese Bake
Captain Rodney’s Cheese Bake
"This scrumptious appetizer is quick and easy to make, try one for your next party, your guests will keep coming back for more"
All you'll need:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
One 8 oz pack cream cheese
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
2 green onions (chopped)
6 Ritz crackers (crushed)
8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
1/2 cup of any Captain Rodney’s Glaze
Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions in greased quiche pan. Top with crackers and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Top with bacon and Captain Rodney’s Pepper Glaze. Serve with crackers.
Find Captain Rodney's Pepper Boucan Glaze for this recipe, and many more great gourmet sauces, mixes, foods and recipes at the Kopper Kettle!